Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Track

I think I'm going to be responsible for shooting the track meet this weekend. This wouldn't be a big deal, except that the coach really dislikes me for telling her I was interested and then changing my mind. But really, which would she prefer? I half dedicated, unsure-of-what-she-can-handle freshman, or someone that was honest and said she couldn't participate? Plus, from what I hear, it was a good choice. Those girls kill themselves and hate every minute of it because of the coaching. Whatever. It was either that or some honor sorority thing (booorrrring), so there was really no choice. I guess we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Daniel Clark said...

Lucky! I still haven't shot track because our track isn't regulation (the curves go under the bleachers). Also all we have is women's track which is also sad.